CE2 provides a wide variety of project management services to our clients. We have provided project management services to both federal clients and private sector clients. We pride ourselves in providing our clients with high quality products and assisting them in developing and implementing cost effective management initiatives on complex technical projects. Some of the activities CE2 provides in this area of expertise are listed below:
- Cost Estimation & Scheduling – Provide cost estimating, scheduling and cost analysis of conceptual through detailed level projects for, Environmental Restoration and Waste Management, Facility D&D, New Facility Construction (Both Nuclear and Non- Nuclear), and Site Infrastructure. In addition, we provide cost – benefit analysis, value engineering, and financial analysis.
- Project Planning – Develop strategic plans, project plans, program management plans, operating principals, integrated priority lists, and budget proposals. We have also prepared site baselines, cost plans, milestone identification, risk ranking, and update program information.
- Project Controls – Develop project management control systems that measure accurate project performance. Measure project performance using earned value, reporting, data analysis, and system analysis. We also benchmark performance. We provide change control by reviewing change proposals and we prepare estimates to complete and recovery plans if required.
- Procedure Development and Project reporting – Develop project and program management guidance and procedures, systems engineering, and configuration management. We provide project reporting and develop internet based information management systems.
- Project reviews – Provide independent cost and schedule reviews of projects to assess the projects viability for success.